The six different Views are:
1) Page view - where you create and edit individual pages.
2) Folders view - where you see all the pages that make up your Web site. You also see the names of all the graphics and files on each page.
3) Reports view - where you test the links between all the pages, graphics, and files in your Web. You can see reports that list slow or unlinked pages, recently added files, broken hyperlinks, and more.
4) Navigation view - where you look at how visitors will navigate your Web site. You can create navigation bars and zoom in to work on particular parts of the site.
5) Hyperlinks view - where you see all the items that link together in your Web site. In this view, you can see if any links are broken.
6) Tasks view - where you list tasks that need doing, prioritize them, and keep track of who is going to do them.