The World Wide Web contains a huge amount of information on just
about anything and everything. There are many ways to search for
this information and IE5's Search Button makes it really easy to
find what you're seeking. All you do is type in what you're searching
for, and you'll get a list of links that will take you to the information
search for information using the Search Button:
1) Click the Search Button on the toolbar. The Search window
opens on the left side of the screen.
2) Click the Find a Web page radio button at the top. A
one-line search box appears.
3) Click in the search box and then type "classroom tutorials"
- or whatever it is you want to find.
Click the Search button. A list of possible matches appears
in the window. Search
5) Click on one of the matches. The Web site appears in
the main IE5 window. The list of links remains in the Search window
on the left.
6) To go to a different Web site in the list, click another
To start a new search, click the New button in the Search window.