in conjunction with Microsoft Corporation.
Copyright 1999. All rights reserved.
To give an image a transparent background:
1) Select the .GIF picture by clicking on it. Note: You cannot make JPEG quality pictures into transparent images.
2) Click the Set Transparent Color button on the Image toolbar. The cursor will turn into a pencil icon.
To interlace an image:
1) Place the pointer on the image and right-click your mouse button. A pop-up menu appears.
2) Click on Picture Properties. The Picture Properties dialog box appears.
3) Click the General tab.
4) Click the Interlaced check box.
5) Click OK in the Picture Properties dialog box
To animate text or images using DHTML:
1) Select the text or image you want to animate.
2) Click Format on the Menu bar, then click Dynamic HTML Effects. The DHTML Effects toolbar appears.
3) Select Page Load in the On box. This means the object will be animated when your Web site visitors load the page onto their computers.
4) Select Elastic in the Apply box. This means the object will have a special elastic effect.
5) Click the X button to close the DHTML Effects toolbar.
To crop an image:
1) Select the image by clicking on it.
2) Click the Crop button on the Image toolbar. A crop box with eight small dots appears on top of the image.
3) Position your cursor over one of the dots. The cursor turns into a two-way arrow.
4) Hold down your mouse button and drag the arrow to resize the crop box.
5) Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
If an image is too large, you can resize it. Resizing an image is different from cropping because you will not be cutting off a part of it.
1) Select the image by clicking on it. Eight small dots appear at the sides and corners of the image.
2) Position your cursor over one of the dots. The cursor turns into a two-way arrow.
3) Hold down your mouse button and drag the arrow to change the size of the image.
4) Let go of the mouse button when the image is the size you want it to be.