If you have limited access to an Internet connection or a computer, try a print-version of the FrontPage in the Classroom tutorial.
The FrontPage in the Classroom tutorial is available, free of charge, for reprint purposes to nonprofit educational organizations under the following conditions:
- A reproduced unit must be in printed paper format (not for Web or software use).
- Distribution must be free of charge. The tutorial, in whole or in part, may not be used for resale purposes.
- The copyright information found on the first page of each unit MUST be reprinted and may not be altered or removed.
No fuss, no muss. Just make sure a printer is properly connected to your computer, then follow these four quick steps:
- Select a unit from the list below. A new browser window will open.
- Wait for the entire unit to download.
- Click the PRINT button on your browser's toolbar.
- Once you have printed the unit, close the window to return to this page.